– Quite a few bare patches on fairways.
– Quite a few unsurfaced roadways from which one does not get a free drop.
– Sand in some bunkers too heavy or not deep enough.
– Path between green and next tee not always mowed.
– Waterways all badly polluted with sewage – not the fault of the club.
– Local Rule Board not always in use.
– No Social Distancing possible with the arrangement of chairs and stools on the clubhouse veranda.
– Some waiters and players do not wear their masks properly nor do they apply the social distancing rules.
– No 100/150/200 metre distance marker stakes on the course and other distance markers hard to find.